- Tai Chi--The Perfect Exercise by Arthur Rosenfeld | Boffins Books
- Tai Chi--The Perfect Exercise : Finding Health, Happiness, Balance, and Strength
- Tai Chi--The Perfect Exercise: Finding Health, Happiness, Balance, and Strength
- Tai Chi: The Perfect Exercise - Interview with Author, Master Arthur Rosenfeld.
- Browse more videos.
- Control of Complex Systems.
- The Gift of Caring: Saving Our Parents from the Perils of Modern Healthcare.
- Google SketchUp Cookbook: Practical Recipes and Essential Techniques.
- Advances in Robotics and Virtual Reality!
- Indoor air pollution and health.
In every chapter, readers will learn through a set of Explorations about the movement itself as well as the effects and expected benefits. Despite the unavoidable limits of the printed page, Tai Chi: The Perfect Exercise goes far beyond the superficial approach aimed only at grabbing the latest fitness fad.
Tai Chi--The Perfect Exercise by Arthur Rosenfeld | Boffins Books
It is a tremendously valuable resource for those who want a deeper understanding of tai chi and the philosophy that supports it. Click here to learn more about this month's sponsor! Buy It Now.
Add to cart. Be the first to write a review.
Tai Chi--The Perfect Exercise : Finding Health, Happiness, Balance, and Strength
About this product Product Information The host of PBS's Longevity Tai Chi and leading Western Tai Chi master Arthur Rosenfeld offers a ground-breaking guide to the myriad mental and physical benefits of this ancient martial art, including easing chronic pain and illness, dealing with stress, and resolving conflicts more easily. Additional Product Features Author s.
He lives in Florida. Show more Show less.
New New. People who bought this also bought. Non-Fiction Books. No ratings or reviews yet.https://lievotybar.tk
Tai Chi--The Perfect Exercise: Finding Health, Happiness, Balance, and Strength
A Yale graduate, he has his needle in the vein of Chinese tai chi grandmasters, and is dedicated to personal transformation and social change through the application of tai chi practice and Taoist philosophy. In , Rosenfeld produced and hosted a documentary series on the scientific evidence for acupuncture, tai chi, and meditation. Funded by the pharmaceutical industry, tens of thousands of copies of these films have been distributed to major medical centers, professional healthcare organizations, group medical practices, patient advocacy associations and more.
- Martial Arts Lineage Podcast!
- Arthur Rosenfeld -- Tai Chi -- The Perfect Exercise -- Gables.
- Representing Time: An Essay on Temporality as Modality.
In he produced a follow-up instructional series. Rosenfeld has penned 12 critically acclaimed books, some of which have sold bestseller numbers and been optioned to Hollywood.